Education Program Ticketing Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following Ticketing Terms and Conditions are applicable to online ticketing for Shaun Parker & Company’s Education Programs.
- The exact time and date of delivery is not guaranteed at the time of this booking. Your request will be considered by Shaun Parker & Company’s staff in relation to the Education Program schedule. Distances between schools/venues for the delivery of our Education Programs will be considered. You will receive communication from a Shaun Parker & Company staff members, along with a Confirmation once the exact time and date has been agreed. You should sign and return the Confirmation form to confirm your booking.
- If you have booked, but Shaun Parker & Company cannot accommodate your booking within the Education Program schedule, you will receive notification and a full refund.
- All Education Program bookings through this procedure are subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice, a copy may be obtained from www.liveperformance.com.au or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Program bookings are valid only when purchased through Shaun Parker & Company Ltd or an authorised agent.
- Particulars of the performance may be changed without prior notice. Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Education Program bookings cannot be on-sold or offered for resale for more than 110% of the original supply cost (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reserves the right to cancel any booking offered for resale in breach of this condition, without notice and without a refund, and the party who booked may be refused access into the event.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance or do not adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour during any live chat sessions during a live stream may be asked to leave the session, without refund.
- Refunds will be provided to parties who book, where an event is cancelled, re-scheduled, or significantly relocated, or where required by law. A refund shall not be provided in circumstances (including but not limited to) where the party who booked is dissatisfied with an event, or fails to host the planned event at their venue.
- Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reserves the right to amend these Education Program Ticketing Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- To the extent permitted by law, Shaun Parker & Company Ltd is not liable for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of this Education Program.