Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All tickets sold or issued are subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice, a copy may be obtained from www.liveperformance.com.au or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through Shaun Parker & Company Ltd or an authorised agent.
- The right of admission is reserved by Shaun Parker & Company. Any ticket holder that enters logs in after the final time or date of the event may not be able to gain access.
- Particulars of the performance may be changed without prior notice. Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets may not be on-sold or offered for resale for more than 110% of the original supply cost (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reserves the right to cancel any ticket sold or offered for resale in breach of this condition, without notice and without a refund, and the ticketholder may be refused access into the event.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance or do not adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour during any live chat sessions may be asked to leave the session, without refund of the ticket purchase.
- The right is reserved to not replace lost login details. Shaun Parker & Company Ltd encourages you to consider your login details to access tickets purchased in advance to be treated like cash.
- Refunds will be provided to ticket holders where an event is cancelled, re-scheduled, or significantly relocated, or where required by law. A refund shall not be provided in circumstances (including but not limited to) where a ticket holder is dissatisfied with an event, refused entry or evicted from an event, fails to attend the event or their login details or ticket(s) is lost or stolen without proof of purchase being provided.
- Shaun Parker & Company Ltd reseserves the right to amend these Ticket Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- To the extent permitted by law, Shaun Parker & Company Ltd is not liable to ticket holders for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event.